Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Thursday, December 05, 2013

Autumn Leaves

The weather in Tokyo has been amazing lately and I have been taking full advantage of it by wearing all my skirts and shorts before the weather gets too cold. For this look I wanted to focus on my top. I find it difficult to come across cute pieces that have a great back detailing, so there was no way I was walking away from it. I think it adds so much to the outfit especially since you wouldn't expect it. Finally, since I'm wearing all neutral colors I couldn't help but add a pop of leopard to complete the look!;) 


lace shorts and leopard print flats


lace shorts and leopard print flats


 lace shorts and leopard print flats  

lace shorts and leopard print flats

forever21 rings and bag

leopard print flats

Outfit Details
Top: Forever21
Shorts: Forever21
Flats: Mitsumaru Emsexcite 
Jewelry: Forever21 
Bag: Forever21

Photo Cred. Andrea Martinez