Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Russian Red

I wore this outfit shopping the other day in Shibuya as I was wanting to go for more of a bold look. I rarely ever wear more than a nude or pink lip, so I went for this bright red one from M.A.C. called "Russian Red". It got me excited to start trying different colored lipsticks so I will definitely be on the hunt for some new shades this fall/ winter! 

Also lately I have been obsessed with buying jewelry, and my newest edition is this necklace from Les Signes in the OIOI department store. I chose this necklace for this outfit as it paired well with my red lip and dressed up the clothes. It's crazy how just a few accessories can enhance your look..probably why I can't leave the house without them!


russian red  


russian red  


russian red

russian red


Outfit Details
Top: Dynamite
Shorts: Forever21
Shoes: Yosuke by Ivy
Necklace: Les Signes
Ring: Forever21
Watch: 2B Bebe

Photo Cred. Andrea Martinez

2 comments:

  1. Mitra I love that these are your "out to go shopping shoes" hahaha, keep on killing it in Japan girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I have Tokyo to blame for this! Thanks Lara!:)

      Delete