Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nijo Castle

I recently went to Nijo Castle, a very famous sightseeing attraction in Kyoto with a friend. We were goofing around taking pictures which then turned into a mini photo shoot, so this post was super un-planned and therefore so was my outfit! The leggings and jacket are a new purchase, and it was the first time I wore them out. These types of denim jackets are super in this season in Japan, especially in this colour and length. Usually I like my jackets a little longer, but this one is really growing on me and I am loving the stitching down the sleeves as well as how light weight it is! Also, printed leggings are a great choice for when you want to bring a little fun to your outfit-perfect for casual weekend wear!





 




Outfit Details
Top: Sirens
Jacket: Gorge
Leggings: Forever21
Shoes: Converse

Photo Cred. Natsumi Uratani 

No comments:

Post a Comment