Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Minute NYE Outfit Ideas

Hello!! Hope you all had an amazing Xmas!:) I can't believe how fast the holidays are going by, and that tonight is already NYE!:D Ahh I am SO excited to celebrate with my friends tonight, and look back on how incredible 2014 was! I hope it was a fantastic year for you too!

Alright, let's talk fashion now! I finally completed my outfit as of a few days ago, and will be sharing it on my Instagram tonight, so stay tuned! Do you know what you will be wearing tonight?! NYE can be stressful, but planning your outfit shouldn't be! If it really is, just pretend it's a regular Friday night out and dress how you would then:) You don't have to be wearing a sequin dress to be festive! You can wear your favourite LBD and just bling it up with some accessories! If dresses aren't your thing, have some fun with pleather pants or even a jumpsuit, to stand out from the crowd! For colour, you really can't go wrong with black, whites/ nudes and deep reds! You can always add texture like a metallic belt or clutch to spice up your look as well! Hopefully these last minute ideas will spark some inspiration! Hope you all have a safe and fabulous night, and I'll talk to you next year!;)

Outfit #1: All about the SPARKLE 
NYE Outfit #2



Outfit #2: Peplum & Pleather 
NYE Outfit #3


Outfit #3: Cutouts & Holiday Red 
NYE Outfit #1


Outfit #4: The LBD 

NYE Outfit #4


Outfit #5: Jumpsuit & Faux Fur 

NYE Outfit #5



Which outfit would you rock for NYE? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you so much for reading!!:) xo


No comments:

Post a Comment