Attention:

ATTENTION: I am no longer posting on this blog. Please come visit me on my NEW website LeopardCouture.Com :) Have a great day!!

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Work OOTD: The Tuxedo Blazer

Happy New Year to all my readers!! How has 2015 been treating you so far?! :) I've been working lots, catching up with friends and trying to get some outfit posts up for you! Unfortunately, the weather has been terrible lately and I am doing my FIRST ever indoor outfit post! I guess there's a first time for everything. I may have to start doing more of these as its dark at 430pm, and my days off it usually rains or my photographer (my sister) is at school!

Anyways, I love getting styled up for work, and I'm always thinking I NEED to do a blog post on some of these outfits! So here is my 1st Work OOTD! I am wearing a Tuxedo-style blazer, which I absolutely love, as it's not as structured as most blazers and much shorter in length. It's light weight, so I can wear it year round, and the "no-button open look" gives me that option to dress up or down an outfit! I think you could wear this blazer with a pencil skirt and blouse for the office, throw it over a dress for drinks and also wear it with dark wash jeans and ankle boots for a chic casual day time look! If you have a similar blazer, try mixing it in with your more casual pieces from your wardrobe for that "dressy-casual" look! I kept the outfit simple so had some fun accessorizing with gold for my jewelry and shoes! To finish, I'm wearing my favourite red lipstick, "Viva Glam 3" by Mac for a pop of colour! I definitely recommend it!!:)







Thanks for reading, until next time!!xo 

Outfit Details
Top: H&M
Blazer: Dynamite
Necklace: Forever21 
Watch: Bebe
Bracelets: Aldo & GU
Flats: Aldo 

Photo Cred. Candra Barber 

No comments:

Post a Comment